We are very pleased to announce that Red Ant and Novus Leisure, the UK’s largest private bar and club operator, have won the MOMA award for Relationship Building/CRM for its unique real-time customer feedback app. Competition was fierce – we were up against Carling iPint and O2 Priority, among others.
Developed using Red Ant’s enterprise development platform RedConnect, the app is designed to give Novus’ Customer Experience, Bar and Club Managers unprecedented visibility of customer sentiment and social activity in their venues.
The app provides a dashboard via smartphone and tablet which draws customer feedback and data from a broad range of sources:
- Overall customer sentiment from social media represented in an interactive word cloud which gives instant updates on what’s happening inside the bar from a customer perspective, in real time
- Combines Twitter, Facebook posts and instant messaging into one feed where staff can read, reply to and act on customer comments and enquiries
- Ability to not only reply to Twitter, Facebook posts and instant messages, but also to post content to these social channels
- Aggregated survey metrics and reviews from ratings sites such as TripAdvisor, Design My Night and Square Meal
- Leaderboard comparing sentiment and activity across competitor venues
- Ability for individual bars to generate their own flash surveys to gather information on the night on service, bar staff etc
- Data is stored to build venue, staff and customer profiles for more accurate business planning and targeted marketing
- Full integration with Nova, the industry’s biggest PoS system
- ‘Live’ sales data so that venues can measure performance and adapt promotional strategies to improve footfall and purchases, based on real-time facts and figures
- Overview of each bar, their performance and targets allows managers to share best practice and improve overall experience
Simon Gaske, Novus’ Customer Experience Director, said: ‘We are beyond thrilled to have won this award against such incredible competition. Praise must go to our digital agency, Red Ant, which worked hand-in-hand with us to bring our vision to life and launch this ground breaking technology across our estate. As a business, we are driven by innovation, with our customers at the heart of every decision we make.’